One day I was walking with my friend Hannah and my cousin Kalee on Main Street during the summer, and we decided we were going to mess around in Kmart. We were walking around and we saw our friend Karsyn. We asked her what she was doing here and she said that she was giving away puppies outside. So of course, we wanted to go outside and see them. I thought they were the cutest things ever. I really wanted one, so I called my mom and then sent her a picture. Since she really wanted to see the puppies, about 5 minutes later her and my sister pulled up. We looked at all of the puppies, but there was this cute small one. He was the only one that had curley hair too. The owners called him 'gramps' because he had a white beard. About after 10 minutes, my mom said we could keep him. We renamed him Oliver, 'Ollie' for short. His birthday is in in 7 days, he will be 1 year old.