If I won the lottery, my life would be awesome. I would buy my own car for when I get my liscense. I would give my family some of the money too, so they can live their lives better too. Also, I'd probably give some of my friends money too. I would definitely go to the mall and buy clothes, that's one of my favorite things to do. Also I need new clothes anyway, for the summer. I would make sure to save some money too, even though that's enough money to get me through my life. I'd buy tickets to go to concerts and meet famous people, because that's so much fun. I'd probably never even have to work for the rest of my life, which is fine with me! I'd probably help kids that are starving, and give homeless people money. That's what I'd do if I won the lottery.