Friday, March 23, 2012

Blurred Areas on Google Maps

Question; Do you think it's justified that some images are blurred on Google Maps? Have you ever noticed anything mysterious on the site?

Picture from Blurred Out Locations on Google Maps
Answer; Yes, I do think that it's justified that some images are blurred out on Google Maps. If the people who live there want privacy and don't want others to see it on Google Maps, then they should have the choice to pick. If other people would like to see the place that if blurred on Google Maps, they could just search for it in a search engine. I don't mind them doing it, because that's their state/town/countries own choice. Also, yes, I have noticed something mysterious on this site. If you type in a certain adress in the search bar, and click 'street view' then scroll up into the sky, there is a strange dark shape in the sky, which people debate over it being a ghost, or God. There is a picture of a blurred out area in this post.