Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Deserve a Day Off of School Because...

I deserve a day off of school because we have been working very hard and haven't had many days off it is good to have a short break and not have to work all the time. When I am at school we only do work all the time in some classes and they usually try to make it fun so we wouldn't want a day off as often. In my day off I am going to work for my mom and her aunt to earn money because I am usually at school I do not have as much opportunity to do this. Her aunt lives in St. Louis and I just love being up there so after we work we will go do something downtown and possibly go get Ted Drew's. I like having a day off of school to relax sometimes and not do anything all day. 
Day 11: The day off « CalorieCutter