Hayley Johner
321 Brooke Dr.
Festus, MO 63028
October 24, 2013
Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028
Dear Mrs. DeBolt:
I really love to play volleyball. I played for the school team, and we did pretty good. My favorite animal is a Penguin. There so cute, fluffy, fat, and just so adorable. I really want to visit California when I am older or just to go on vacation there because it is very beautiful state and I love there weather. Its so warm and cool.
I have three dogs and one cat. Ones a Rottwhiler, a Shizzu, and a Doxin and then I just have a regular cat.I have four sisters and no brothers. I love to go shopping at the mall. I want to go to The Mall Of America later in life and go shopping there too.
I like computers because I think they are better than doing work on paper. Also because most of the time they are fun to play on when they are working right. Sometimes they work fast or sometimes slow which makes me mad and frusterated.My dislikes about them are they are sometimes loud and annoying. Also when they freeze up or just don't work.
Sincerly, your friend
Hayley Johner
picture from here