Thursday, December 6, 2012

Forest Park

I would like to go and visit the st.Louis zoo. I have not been in a long time and with this great weather it would be nice to see all of the animals outside. Our zoo unlike many others is free to enter. Lots of zoos like the on in New York cost to enter even though we have a very nice zoo. I also like to visit the other things in Forest park when  I am not busy. There are many things in forest park but i like the zoo because I really like animals. The art museum would be my next favorite thing in the park because I like looking at the paintings and the rooms down stairs that have mid-evil things. Other than those things there are boat rentals, the Muney, botanical gardens.
Saint Louis Forest Park - The 'Crown Jewel' of St. Louis