1865 school st.
Festus,MO 63028
August 29,2012
Mrs.DeBolt
Festus middle school
technology educator
1717 west main st.
Festus,MO 63028
Dear Mrs.DeBolt:
My name is Jared Brown. I like to come to school unlike most people say they do when really they would have nothing without it. I also like to play guitar and camp. I am a boy scout in troop 426 working on life rank.
I like to play games on computers and use Facebook i also like to type on them because i have horrible hand writing. I like to learn about old computers and electronics. Playing games on computers gives me a headache if i do it for very long.
I am very interested in history and learning about the past. A year and a half ago we cleaned a old house out from my great great uncles and aunts house it was full or sixty's and seventy's things it all was very fascinating and most everything still worked. Another thing that interests me is old cars espesily mustangs I have liked them since i was very little. I have been reading books about them for years and one day I will own one. My personal favorite are the 1966-1968.
sincerly,your student,
Jared